Baseball and Softball turf Columbus, Ohio
Premium Baseball and Softball Turf That Can Be Delivered
Skinned Infield Mixes
KB Infield Mix
KB Infield Mix is a special blend of clay silt and fine mason sand screened to 1/8”. This distinct blend helps retain moisture in skinned areas, yet allows water to be effectively shed off of a properly graded infield. KB Infield Mix is 60-70% sand with the remainder of the material being silts and clays.
- Construction of skinned areas for baseball and softball fields
- Topdressing of skinned areas for baseball and softball fields
- Sand content helps prevent compaction in dry times
- Silt and Clay content is high enough to bind the material together without holding too much moisture
- Material is very workable and can be put down with a topdresser
KB Brick Dust
Brick screenings are used to amend infields. It reduces compaction and increases playability. KB Brick Dust uses reclaimed, environmentally friendly material.